Individual Campus Visits
We welcome one-on-one visits for students who would like to learn more about the Master’s program. While drop-bys are welcome, we encourage you to arrange an appointment with us to ensure you get the most out of your visit to UCSB.
During your visit here, you may have the opportunity to:
- Talk with our student advisor to discuss the program and admission process
- Sit in on a lecture with the current student cohort taught by our elite teaching team
- Take a tour of the Executive Learning Center, a state-of-the-art classroom built exclusively for our students
- Meet with the MTM Program Director and/or a faculty member(s)
- Interact with a current graduate student(s) and/or participate in our social hangout events
- Go on a general campus tour provided by the UCSB Visitor Center
General Campus Tour
The UCSB Visitor Center offers guided walking tours that are approximately 90 minutes long. Reservations are required for the campus walking tours. The tour guides will visit various campus locations including lecture halls, the library, and the University Center. To schedule a reservation, visit the UCSB Visitor Center.
You can also go on virtual tours and view online presentations without having to visit UCSB.
- UCSB Campus Virtual Tour
- Self-guided Campus Tours
- Residence Tours: Graduate and Family Student Housing
For more information about admissions, curriculum, career development, or general program questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.